All Courses Forums Operations Trucks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Greg Maffei
    Participant

We are looking at buying/ leasing new Trucks and switching from box type to Sprinter / Transit Type boxes. Would you be willing to share what you currently are buying / leasing and the bin / inventory layout (we are running Plumbing / HVAC Combined for Service, Drain Trucks , Maintenance and Install Trucks).

We are done trying to be a rolling warehouse (I know, you tried smashing that into my head years ago ;-), looking to minimize inventory on Trucks and let Runners / Uber handle the rest.

Howie Metz
    Participant

Hi Greg!
    We use Chevy/GMC cutaways with a supreme box. We use the 12 foot single axle cab and chassis design.

The leasing company we use delivers the truck wrapped, shelved, and completely upfitted the way we want it. This is a capitol lease with a $1.00 term buyout (no residual) . At the term end you can keep the truck or sell it and keep the proceeds. This frees up cash and keeps my fleet new. We turn trucks about every 5 years.

If you want more infor let me know.

Greg Maffei
    Participant

Awesome! Could you send me the Leasing Company Info and any Truck Stocking Lists you may have? We are looking to update what our Trucks carry, we have each Truck on our software as a warehouse, but way to much unused and destroyed… (Want to try and minimize what we keep on our Trucks…..) gmaffei@maffeiservices.com

THANK YOU!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.